What Geosys Can Do for You
exposure to risk
- Create risk maps for underwriting using 20 years of historical weather conditions
- Define more accurate premiums and coverages by combining risk maps with field-level vegetation data to better understand individual performances
- Enable fair market pricing by establishing unique portfolios based on risk profiles
- Ease and standardize underwriting by quickly evaluating risk profile
- Improve cashflow management through policy dispersion maps to immediately detect risky exposures
- Simplify the claims management process by prioritizing field visits
- Avoid improper indemnities with satellite maps to validate weather conditions and measure damages
better insurance products
- Inform new index-based models with accurate, reliable third-party data
- Use our tools to look at current and historic crop and weather data in any region
- Demonstrate the value of index-based products to customers with localizes simulations based on historical data
Leading Companies Trust Geosys
Over the last 30 years Geosys has provided solutions to a number of keystone clients and industries including:
See how our technologies and expertise can meet your needs.
Examples of Analytics
Productivity Risk Score Map
Productivity Risk Score is used to understand how much variance there is in performance of a field in past seasons. Fields with a low score tend to produce nearly the same yield every year while those with high scores have some good years and some poor years. Quantifying the production risk is a key indicator when accepting risk associated with insuring or lending money for a field.
Did your customers plant their crops as they intended? Was the entire field planted, in the right planting window and with the same crop they planned? Our analytics ready data is put to work to provide the answers you need to support your business. We identify emergence, calculate an estimated planting date and flag fields which were not entirely planted.
Using remote sensing data, we can identify crop planted in fields during the current growing season. This information is very valuable for validating that the grower planted what they intended and what was contracted for. It is also very useful for benchmarking how a given farm or field performs as benchmarked to local conditions.
Insurance and Risk Solutions
Agriquest® Global Monitoring Tool
Global crop monitoring to inform supply conditions and manage risk
Croptical® Farm Monitoring Tool
Daily decision support tool that monitors and benchmarks fields
Seamlessly connect your applications with the highest quality data and analytics
Tim is an insurance product manager staying ahead of the curve with Agriquest® global monitoring tool by mapping all his active contracts for daily monitoring. Through the tool, he can track weather and crop conditions in addition to setting alerts for instant notifications of activity that may affect his clients. Tim can quickly see what contracts are affected to know if and where to dispatch his team, and when re-insurance needs to be notified.
The improved use of his resources saves Tim money and the continuous monitoring helps provide perspective for forecasting business needs throughout the year.
Consulting services to help define strategies for using and maximizing Geosys analytics.
Customization services – from user interface, to dashboards, to custom applications – we help to ensure your business needs are being addressed.
Configuration services to ensure our applications best meet your specific business needs for alerts, benchmarks and more.
API integration support to define the best workflows and strategy for integration with our platforms.